Dodgeball is a game that pretty much anyone can play. It doesn’t matter if you are a tiny or huge, skinny or a bit cuddly, young or just qualified for your bus pass, because this is a game where even the underdogs can be victorious. Our Brighton Dodgeball combined with with two nights’ hotel accommodation and our VIP nightlife make this package superb value for money. You can reserve all your party’s places for one deposit of only £20.00.
- Two nights’ en-suite hotel accommodation – Add a third night for £45 per person
- Full English breakfast
- Two hour Dodgeball session
- Our fantastic nightlife package
- One night stays subject to availability – November to March only – Ask for details.
From £135.00 per person – Book with one group deposit of £20
NEED MORE INFORMATION? SEND US A QUICK ENQUIRY
BRIGHTON DODGEBALL AT A GLANCE
- Balls are official UK dodgeballs designed for safety and playability
- Games take place indoors. Can be held outside during summer months
- Suitable for all ages and fitness levels
- Wear trainers and shorts / tracksuits although fancy dress is encouraged
- Minimum 8 people
- Events are normally exclusive but may be combined with other groups
- Duration 2 hours
Dodgeball is a game that pretty much anyone can play. It doesn’t matter if you are a tiny or huge, skinny or a bit cuddly, young or just qualified for your bus pass, because this is a game where even the underdogs can be victorious.
Throw in a few silly costumes and fun game variations such as Bull Dogs, Last Man Standing, and Dodge-Pin Bowling and you have got yourselves a fantastic new stag weekend activity. When else do you get the chance to dress up silly and throw stuff at your mates?
Your Brighton Dodgeball session will last for 2 hours and will be run by a fun, banter loving host, who will quickly explain the rules, split you into teams and then get you flinging those balls at each other. This is a game that will be new to most, but we guarantee you’ll have a great afternoon and spend most of it in fits of laughter.
- All our Brighton hotels are within easy reach of all the main attractions and night life.
- Photographs taken from some of our hotels are shown above to provide customers with a guide as to what to expect.
Most hotels have a fully licensed bar and breakfast is included.
- Our Brighton hotels are of good quality, and the vast majority of rooms have en-suite bathrooms (Although this is subject to availability at the time of booking, virtually all our customers are allocated en-suite rooms).
- Accommodation is a mixture of 2, 3 and 4 bedded rooms.
- Larger parties (25 or more) can be accommodated in the same hotel, but early booking is always recommended to ensure that this is the case.
- Obviously couples are allocated double rooms.
- You will have tea/coffee making facilities, and a TV.
BRIGHTON MULTI-VIP PASS (2 NIGHTS) AT A GLANCE
- Brighton VIP Bar and club pass is valid for Friday and Saturday
- Includes top bars and two nightclubs
- VIP Guest list entry at all venues with free or pre-paid admission
- VIP areas can be reserved at an extra cost, but must be pre-booked
- Latest arrival times will apply at all venues
- Dress code is normally smart casual
Nothing will ruin your weekend quicker than queuing up for a bar or a club or even worse, getting knocked back! It’s an age old problem that guys have had to endure, but thankfully we have the perfect solution for your party.
Our VIP Bar and Club Passes will get you and your mates free entry with Q-Jumps at the top bars and nightclubs around Brighton.
Your name will be on the guest list at all venues, so all you have to do is roll up with your group, give your name to the doorman and he will part the crowd to let you all through. The Q-Jump and pre-paid entry fees will save you time and hassle and make you the envy of everyone else left standing in the queue. You won’t have to worry about being knocked back, queuing up or paying on the door as all of that will be taken care of. Just give your name to the door staff and you will be shown into the club with the VIP status that you deserve.