Brighton Deep Sea Fishing
What could be better than being at sea with your mates, downing a few beers and hopefully landing a ‘big one’? Our Brighton Deep Sea Fishing activity with the addition of with two nights’ hotel accommodation and our VIP nightlife make this package superb value for money. You can reserve all your party’s places for one deposit of only £20.00.
- Two nights’ en-suite hotel accommodation – Add a third night for £45 per person
- Full English breakfast
- A half day Brighton Deep Sea Fishing trip.
- Our fantastic nightlife package
- One night stays subject to availability – November to March only – Ask for details.
From £155.00 per person – Book with one group deposit of £20
NEED MORE INFORMATION? SEND US A QUICK ENQUIRY
BRIGHTON DEEP SEA FISHING
BRIGHTON DEEP SEA FISHING AT A GLANCE
- Wear warm and comfortable clothing
- Take waterproof jackets, hats, shades and sun cream
- Life jackets will be provided
- This activity is subject to cancellation during stormy weather
- Duration: half day
What could be better during your stag weekend in Brighton than being at sea with your mates, drinking a few beers and hopefully reeling in the odd whopper?
The captain of the boat will be an experienced local fisherman who knows the Brighton channels like the back of his hand. He’ll take you to the best places to fish and even set up your rod if you’re not sure how to do it.
The local waters off Brighton are well known for Mackerel, Sea Bass, Conger Eels and even Tope (aka mini sharks), so with your captains help and a bit of patience it should be an afternoon of “tight lines” and “screaming reels”!
- All our Brighton hotels are within easy reach of all the main attractions and night life.
- Photographs taken from some of our hotels are shown above to provide customers with a guide as to what to expect.
Most hotels have a fully licensed bar and breakfast is included.
- Our Brighton hotels are of good quality, and the vast majority of rooms have en-suite bathrooms (Although this is subject to availability at the time of booking, virtually all our customers are allocated en-suite rooms).
- Accommodation is a mixture of 2, 3 and 4 bedded rooms.
- Larger parties (25 or more) can be accommodated in the same hotel, but early booking is always recommended to ensure that this is the case.
- Obviously couples are allocated double rooms.
- You will have tea/coffee making facilities, and a TV.
BRIGHTON MULTI-VIP PASS (2 NIGHTS) AT A GLANCE
- Brighton VIP Bar and club pass is valid for Friday and Saturday
- Includes top bars and two nightclubs
- VIP Guest list entry at all venues with free or pre-paid admission
- VIP areas can be reserved at an extra cost, but must be pre-booked
- Latest arrival times will apply at all venues
- Dress code is normally smart casual
Nothing will ruin your weekend quicker than queuing up for a bar or a club or even worse, getting knocked back! It’s an age old problem that guys have had to endure, but thankfully we have the perfect solution for your party.
Our VIP Bar and Club Passes will get you and your mates free entry with Q-Jumps at the top bars and nightclubs around Brighton.
Your name will be on the guest list at all venues, so all you have to do is roll up with your group, give your name to the doorman and he will part the crowd to let you all through. The Q-Jump and pre-paid entry fees will save you time and hassle and make you the envy of everyone else left standing in the queue. You won’t have to worry about being knocked back, queuing up or paying on the door as all of that will be taken care of. Just give your name to the door staff and you will be shown into the club with the VIP status that you deserve.