Brighton Cupcake Making Package
Our Brighton Cupcake Making package is incredibly popular with the ladies. A fun afternoon with two nights’ hotel accommodation and our VIP nightlife make this package superb value for money. You can reserve all your party’s places for one deposit of only £20.00.
- Two nights’ en-suite hotel accommodation – Add a third night for £45 per person
- Full English breakfast
- Cupcake Making – 90 minute session
- Our fantastic nightlife package
- One night stays subject to availability – November to March only – Ask for details.
From £135.00 per person – Book with one group deposit of £20
NEED MORE INFORMATION? SEND US A QUICK ENQUIRY
BRIGHTON CUPCAKE MAKING
BRIGHTON CUPCAKE MAKING AT A GLANCE
- Lesson conducted by a professional cupcake chef
- Each person decorates 4 cupcakes
- Takes place in a central Brighton location
- Include afternoon tea for an extra charge (must be pre-booked)
- Minimum numbers 10
- Duration 90 minutes
Cupcake making is a fun hen party experience where you get to create delightful little cupcakes that look cute and are totally scrumptious.
A professional cupcake chef will bring along tasty cupcakes ready for you to get creative with. You will learn the fashionable art of sugar-craft whilst experimenting with royal icing and beautiful roses to create different styles.
Customise your sugary treats with colouring fondant and use different shaped moulds and cutters too. You will be able to decorate 4 cupcakes each, before taking your cute creations home (or devouring them at your hotel!).
Cupcake Making is the perfect indulgent treat and is ideal if you have a group of hens with a mixed age range! Creative, tasty and fun – it doesn’t get sweeter than this!!
- All our Brighton hotels are within easy reach of all the main attractions and night life.
- Photographs taken from some of our hotels are shown above to provide customers with a guide as to what to expect.
Most hotels have a fully licensed bar and breakfast is included.
- Our Brighton hotels are of good quality, and the vast majority of rooms have en-suite bathrooms (Although this is subject to availability at the time of booking, virtually all our customers are allocated en-suite rooms).
- Accommodation is a mixture of 2, 3 and 4 bedded rooms.
- Larger parties (25 or more) can be accommodated in the same hotel, but early booking is always recommended to ensure that this is the case.
- Obviously couples are allocated double rooms.
- You will have tea/coffee making facilities, and a TV.
- BRIGHTON MULTI-VIP PASS (2 NIGHTS) AT A GLANCE
- Brighton VIP Bar and club pass is valid for Friday and Saturday
- Includes top bars and two nightclubs
- VIP Guest list entry at all venues with free or pre-paid admission
- VIP areas can be reserved at an extra cost, but must be pre-booked
- Latest arrival times will apply at all venues
- Dress code is normally smart casual
- Nothing will ruin your weekend quicker than queuing up for a bar or a club or even worse, getting knocked back! It’s an age old problem that guys have had to endure, but thankfully we have the perfect solution for your party.
Our VIP Bar and Club Passes will get you and your mates free entry with Q-Jumps at the top bars and nightclubs around Brighton.
- Your name will be on the guest list at all venues, so all you have to do is roll up with your group, give your name to the doorman and he will part the crowd to let you all through. The Q-Jump and pre-paid entry fees will save you time and hassle and make you the envy of everyone else left standing in the queue. You won’t have to worry about being knocked back, queuing up or paying on the door as all of that will be taken care of. Just give your name to the door staff and you will be shown into the club with the VIP status that you deserve.