Brighton Chocolate Workshop Package
Our Brighton Chocolate Workshop package is incredibly popular with the ladies. A fun afternoon with two nights’ hotel accommodation and our VIP nightlife make this package superb value for money. You can reserve all your party’s places for one deposit of only £20.00.
- Two nights’ en-suite hotel accommodation – Add a third night for £45 per person
- Full English breakfast
- Chocolate workshop – 90 minute session
- Our fantastic nightlife package
- One night stays subject to availability – November to March only – Ask for details.
From £135.00 per person – Book with one group deposit of £20
NEED MORE INFORMATION? SEND US A QUICK ENQUIRY
BRIGHTON CHOCOLATE WORKSHOP
BRIGHTON CHOCOLATE WORKSHOP AT A GLANCE
- Workshops run by experienced chocolatiers
- All chocolates will be packaged for you to take away
- Central Brighton location
- Minimum of 10 people
- Duration 90 minutes
Everyone loves chocolate so it’s no surprise that this activity is a big hit with hen parties. Get your senses tingling and make a scrummy start to your Brighton hen weekend with a Chocolate making workshop
Upon arrival, you will feel like you have arrived in chocolate heaven. An experienced chocolatier will teach you how to taste chocolate and take you through the history of how it has developed into the delicious confectionery that we have all come to love.
You will be shown the process of tempering bowls of melted chocolates, making ganache and piping dark chocolate truffles to decorate in your own creative way.
At the end of the party you get to take away all of your delicious handmade chocolates, which will be beautifully packaged so that you can take home to share with your family…or eat them when you get back to the hotel!
- All our Brighton hotels are within easy reach of all the main attractions and night life.
- Photographs taken from some of our hotels are shown above to provide customers with a guide as to what to expect.
Most hotels have a fully licensed bar and breakfast is included.
- Our Brighton hotels are of good quality, and the vast majority of rooms have en-suite bathrooms (Although this is subject to availability at the time of booking, virtually all our customers are allocated en-suite rooms).
- Accommodation is a mixture of 2, 3 and 4 bedded rooms.
- Larger parties (25 or more) can be accommodated in the same hotel, but early booking is always recommended to ensure that this is the case.
- Obviously couples are allocated double rooms.
- You will have tea/coffee making facilities, and a TV.
- BRIGHTON MULTI-VIP PASS (2 NIGHTS) AT A GLANCE
- Brighton VIP Bar and club pass is valid for Friday and Saturday
- Includes top bars and two nightclubs
- VIP Guest list entry at all venues with free or pre-paid admission
- VIP areas can be reserved at an extra cost, but must be pre-booked
- Latest arrival times will apply at all venues
- Dress code is normally smart casual
- Nothing will ruin your weekend quicker than queuing up for a bar or a club or even worse, getting knocked back! It’s an age old problem that guys have had to endure, but thankfully we have the perfect solution for your party.
Our VIP Bar and Club Passes will get you and your mates free entry with Q-Jumps at the top bars and nightclubs around Brighton.
- Your name will be on the guest list at all venues, so all you have to do is roll up with your group, give your name to the doorman and he will part the crowd to let you all through. The Q-Jump and pre-paid entry fees will save you time and hassle and make you the envy of everyone else left standing in the queue. You won’t have to worry about being knocked back, queuing up or paying on the door as all of that will be taken care of. Just give your name to the door staff and you will be shown into the club with the VIP status that you deserve.